Balance - Sport School
For the healthy growth and development of your child
- Working Hours: 24/7
- Contact phone: +387 62 183 595
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adress: Patriotske lige 41, 71000 Sarajevo, B&H
Application, development and popularization of sports and various related activities, especially for children.
Balance ski school:
- Group training of basic ski and snowboard techniques for children 15% discount = 54 BAM (price with discount 306 BAM)
- Group training of advanced ski and snowboard techniques for children 15% discount = 60 BAM (price with discount 340 BAM)
- Individual skiing and snowboard training for children and adults 20% discount = 10 KM (price with discount is 40 KM / per hour of training)
Balance swimming school
- Group swimming training for beginners and advanced swimmers, children 15% discount = 40 BAM (price with discount is 225 BAM)
- Individual swimming training for beginners and advanced swimmers, children and adults 30% discount = 15 BAM (price with discount is 35 BAM / per hour of training)
- Universal sports school for children from 3 to 12 years old - 20% discount = 8 BAM (price with discount is 32 BAM per month)
How to find
Balance Sport School
Welcome to the city of Sarajevo! In the following videos, we will be informing you about the best things to see and do in the city.
Sarajevo Insider offer: SARAJEVO FREE WALKING TOUR
Welcome to the city of love, good people, great atmosphere, but also a city that witnessed wars that have shaped Europe. A place where different ethnicities, religions, and cultures have molded since time immemorial. Discover the history, culture and lifestyle of the city of Sarajevo and its people, a place with an irresistible charm and a unique mixture between East and West. During this best-selling walking tour in the city, you will find out what Sarajevo’s spirit means to you.
Tour SpotsFranz Ferdinand Assasination – Visit the most famous corner in Sarajevo.Emperor’s Mosque – See the first mosque in Sarajevo and find out the story of how Sarajevo got its name.City Hall – Find out where the mayor of Sarajevo sits.Baščaršija – The main trading center of Sarajevo.Morića Han – Visit the only Ottoman Inn left preserved in the city.Gazi Husrev Bey’s Mosque – Visit the yard of the central mosque in Bosnia and Herzegovina.Sarajevo Meeting of Cultures – See the spot where East and West meet.Old Jewish Temple – Find out the story about Sarajevo Haggadah.Cathedral of Sacred Jesus Hearth – Send a message of peace and tolerance in front of Sarajevo’s Notre Dame.Serbian Orthodox Church – The city’s largest Serbian Orthodox church boasts five impressive domes, a gilded baroque belfry, and beautiful murals.More about tour visit: https://www.sarajevoinsider.com/tour/sarajevo-free-walking-tour/
You May Also Visit
Stay in touch with lovely Sarajevo?
Follow us to receive the latest update on your journey experience